WHO WE ARE:
Affinity Legacy Planning LLP gather and process your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and in compliance with the relevant Data Protection Regulation and Laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Affinity Legacy Planning LLP’s registered office is at Leytonstone House, Leytonstone, London E11 1GA. We are a company that is registered in England and Wales under Company number OC387912.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
Our designated Appointed Person for Data Protection is Maxine Taylor, who can be contacted at:
22A St James’ Square, London, SW1Y 4JH
Tel: 0208 226 2120
Information That We Collect:
Affinity Legacy Planning LLP processes your personal information to meet our Legal and Contractual obligations, and to provide you with our Products and Services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice. We understand that all users of our Website would be happy to know that their Data will not be used for any unintended Purposes and will not fall in the hands of a third party.
The personal data that we collect is:
- Date of birth
- Home Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Personal Email
- Business Email
- Home Address
- Your financial/credit card details
- Utility bill
- Driving Licence
We collect information in the ways outlined below:
Via online enquiry forms on our website, via referrals, via promotions, via recommendation from family or friends, via telephone communication, via information provided by clients when appointments have been booked.
How We Use Your Personal Data
At Affinity Legacy Planning LLP we are committed to preserving your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent: unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below, one or more of these may apply:
- We collect and store your personal data to provide you with the services you request
- For verifying your identity for security purposes
- For marketing our products
- We collect and store your personal data as part of fulfilling a contract with you as a potential client and then as a client
- We collect and store your personal data as part of fulfilling a contract with you as an agent working for us
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- We collect and store your personal data for payment card and verification and anti-fraud screening
- We collect and store your personal data for administrative and legal purposes (including handling complaints) and to apply to our terms and conditions
You have the right to access any personal information that Affinity Legacy Planning LLP processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we do not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will endeavour to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on this request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Affinity Legacy Planning LLP uses third-parties to provide the services as explained below, and for business working partnerships; however all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
AFFINITY LEGACY PLANNING LLP uses the following third parties:
- Cheyney Goulding – Solicitors – Document production, Wills & Trusts. - Read More
Cheyney Goulding LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC329864 and VAT number 641411771. The registered office and principal place of business is at Ward House, 6 Ward Street, Guildford, GU1 4LH. The members are G.R. Young and T.M. Marshall.
- Landmark – Office Services. - Read More
Looking for professional workspace in London or across the UK? Landmark offer flexible serviced office space, meeting rooms and communal areas to businesses of all sizes.
- SWW Trust Corporation - https://www.swwtrust.co.uk/
- WillPack - https://www.willpack.co.uk/
- Barnes Rolfe – Accountants
- BK Financial Management Ltd – Life Insurance and Mortgages
- Esteema Financial Solutions – Mortgage and Life Insurance
- The Right Equity Release – Equity Release and Life Insurance
- Golden Charter – Pre-paid funeral plans
- Broker Conveyancing - Conveyancing
- Hernden Associates Ltd – Pensions
- BARK – Online Client Referrals
- Worldpay - Credit Card processing
- Metro Bank. - Bankers
- Breeze and Wyles Solicitors Ltd - Document Storage
- Google Analytics- Read More
- Host it – Website & SEO. - Read More
Affinity Legacy Planning LLP takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- SSL, TLS
- ISO 27001 Hosting Provider
- Web Application Firewall
- Anti-Virus Protection
Transfers Outside the EU
Personal data in the European Union is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) but some other countries may not necessarily have the same high standard of protection for your personal data. Affinity Legacy Planning LLP does not store any personal data outside of the EU.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Affinity Legacy Planning LLP however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services or respond to your enquiries, we will not be able to offer some or all our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Affinity Legacy Planning LLP only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. As an example, we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years plus the current year, after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Lodging a Complaint
Affinity Legacy Planning LLP only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Affinity Legacy Planning LLP
Data Protection Officer: Maxine Taylor
22A St James’ Square, London, SW1Y 4JH
Tel: 0208 226 2120
Information Commissioners Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
Fax: 01625 524 510
Website Complaint Submission: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/